|$8,000 Tax Credit Available to First Time Home Buyers!||February 23, 2009|
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 authorizes a tax credit of up to $8,000 for qualified first-time home buyers purchasing a principal residence on or after January 1, 2009 and before December 1, 2009.
$8,000 Tax Credit - A Snapshot!
* The tax credit is for first-time home buyers only.
* The tax credit does not have to be repaid.
* The tax credit is equal to 10 percent of the home?s purchase price up to a maximum of $8,000.
* The credit is available for homes purchased on or after January 1, 2009 and before December 1, 2009.
* Single taxpayers with incomes up to $75,000 and married couples with incomes up to $150,000 qualify for the full tax credit.
Link to: http://www.federalhousingtaxcredit.com/
||RETURN TO NEWS LIST »